What is the correct spelling for BETCH?
This word (Betch) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BETCH
- bach The Bach "Inventions" were weary digital gyrations against the slow-moving hands of the alarm clock perched directly in her line of vision.
- batch To begin with she had six brothers and five sisters, and she is the eldest of the batch , and there's not one of the brothers whom I feel drawn to.
- beach 4367. Are your boys obliged to act as beach boys to Mr. Bruce's curers?
- beech "We shall go by the beech -forest," was Sally's last speech to Fenwick, as he turned back on his mission of rescue.
- belch Give up their sweet little volcano just as they are getting it trained not to belch forth fire?
- bench As they stepped onto the wide porch, dusk all around them, Grant turned and headed toward the south end and a long wooden bench .
- beth Beth had not liked them.
- birch From the inner bark of the birch tree they made canoes that were so light that they could be carried from one stream to another.
- botch A dance without meaning is a very insipid botch .
- fetch "I am to fetch Miss Hetty," he whispered with a world of dreadful meaning.
- ketch But,' she continued, turning round to look at the vast circuit of peaks stretching away as far as the eye could reach, 'we shall have to ketch her to-day somehow.
- vetch If I didn't find you I thought I might perhaps find Mr. Vetch , Mrs. Brigstock went on.
- Burch "Carley Burch , take it in your hands," commanded Glenn.