What is the correct spelling for BETHANY''S?
This word (Bethany''s) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BETHANY''S
- bethink Short as the distance was, it gave me time to bethink me that I must repress all anger or irritation if I desired to keep my secret; so that when I reached my place, my mind was made up.
- bethune Unfortunately, Milady reached Bethune first.
- Bethany It is written from Bethany; and the "strange medical experience" of which it treats, is the case of Lazarus, whom Karshish has seen there.
- Beans Cover with beans, season with salt and red pepper, fill the baking-dish with cold water, and bake slowly until the liquid is nearly absorbed.
- bemoans Again and again he bemoans his fate, and weeps aloud and sighs.
- bethinks This done, but not thinking himself yet secure enough, in the next place, he bethinks himself of new-modelling the town; and so he does, setting up one, and putting down another at pleasure.
- thanes They cultivated the farms of the nobility or thanes, for which they paid rent; and they seem to have been removeable at pleasure.