What is the correct spelling for BETHDESA?
This word (Bethdesa) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BETHDESA
- beads I've heard that's where it leads Wearing baubles, bangles, and beads – Baubles, Bangles And Beads by Kirby Stone Four
- Bathed She had on one of her old gowns, and bathed in soft sunlight, looked eighteen again.
- Berthed Indeed, almost before the car had been berthed close to the shadowy elegance of a tremendous cedar, the front door was opened, and a great shaft of light streamed out into the darkness.
- Bethesda He resolved to linger there, beside the lake, which was a Pool of Bethesda for him; and let Berkley go on alone to the baths of Ischel.
- bothers "That bothers me, too.
- bites He attacks his meat with a well-armed jaw; he bites with animal energy, and seems to fasten upon anything substantial.
- betters He see'd his face as he was a-climbing over the hedge, an' he ought to know; and besides, sir, it ain't my place to contradict my betters."
- bathes She goes, bathes, then returns: Which done, the servants put her into bed.
- bodes For an evil sight it is, and bodes us no good.
- BATES But, Will, however can Mr. Bates be willing to part with such a splendid business as his for no more than two thousand pounds?