What is the correct spelling for BETTA?
This word (Betta) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BETTA
- batty Batty Carson was strolling down the road.
- beat It does beat all, don't it?
- beet The manufacture of sugar from beet -root, in the like manner, twelve to fourteen years ago offered advantages which are now lost: instead, therefore, of maintaining it at a great sacrifice, it would be more reasonable, more in accordance with true natural economy, to cultivate other and more valuable productions, and with them purchase sugar.
- bet The last says, 'I bet you do not guess,' while the first says, 'I bet I can guess.
- beta They would be the Ingredient Alpha and Ingredient Beta referred to in the notes.
- better I knowed 'ee better ."
- Bert Each marksman tried his luck, and the cabbage was soon riddled, but it was reserved for Bert , with Dorcas' arrow, to knock one rabbit over backward.
- Berta Lord-a-mercy, Berta , I didn't see it was you!
- Bette Bette Davis (1908–1989), two-time Academy Award-winning actress of stage, screen and television; distant Welsh ancestry Billy De Wolfe (1907–1974), actor, mother was Welsh Thomas Dekker (born 1987), actor, mother is Welsh Michael Douglas (born 1944), actor, distant Welsh ancestry Leslie Easterbrook (born 1949), actress, distant Welsh ancestry Bill Evans (born 1929), jazz pianist / composer Sara Evans (born 1971), country music singer Glenn Ford (1916–2006), film actor Carson Grant (born 1950), actor D.
- Bettie And bidding them all good-night, Bettie ran out to the fence, where Milton sat waiting.