What is the correct spelling for BEWILDRED?
This word (Bewildred) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BEWILDRED
- bewilder We have each only done what normal human beings frequently do when they get torn loose from the moorings they know and are moved by forces within them and beyond them, forces which bewilder and dismay them.
- bewildered I was all right, really; but I was so bewildered with the thing I had found out; and, in a way, I seemed almost to have come back out of a distance, you know.
- bewildering She was sick at heart; she trembled, something in her life had lost its foot- hold, and a sudden bewildering terror-she knew not how to explain-took possession of her.
- Bewailed At luncheon, the latter couple were also absent, and more people than ourselves bewailed their misery, and wished themselves back ashore.
- Wilfred Wilfred stared at him in wonder.
- Mildred Mildred slowly shook her head.
- bewilders Nor could I, this request bewilders me so-Give rue a little time to collect my thoughts, for you see-But if you look at me so, John, I can-Yet no!