What is the correct spelling for BEWTOWED?
This word (Bewtowed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BEWTOWED
- bestowed He could easily see how jealous Snipper was of the attention bestowed upon Leo.
- bottomed He could swim, but he was more or less encumbered by his clothes, wide bottomed trousers and full shirt, and could not make as good progress as Jack in any event.
- bowed The prisoner sat with bowed head.
- buttoned This garment is buttoned under the left arm with a row of six small, close-set silver buttons, while a belt indicates where the waist should be.
- Beetled Here is Soult, with his dogged look and beetled brow; there stands Balzac the author, his gains here are less derived from the betting than the bettors; he is evidently making his own of some of them, while in the seeming bon hommie of his careless manners and easy abandon, they scruple not to trust him with anecdotes and traits, that from the crucible of his fiery imagination come forth, like the purified gold from the furnace.
- Bellowed Our guns were firing everywhere through the mist and thrust sharp little swords of flame through its darkness, and all the battlefields bellowed with the noise of these guns.
- Betided Then he turned to his sire and said to him, "Hadst thou looked to the issue of thine affair and made due delay in whatso thou didst, there had not betided thee this repentance and chagrin all this time."
- Bettered There were many who had feared Mr. Bryan's policies in 1896, who voted for him in 1908 because they believed that twelve years of public life and the study of national problems had changed and bettered his ideals.
- Billowed It had billowed down the valley, its streamers and tentacles pushed by the gentle wind bringing the sleeping men awake coughing and gasping only to fall asleep again-permanently.
- Borrowed Goodness knows where she borrowed that dress.
- Burrowed Box turtles frequently sought shelter beneath this vegetational canopy or burrowed beneath the sod.
- Towed Burmese crews in dug-out war canoes, towed the Royal barge across the lake, and as each canoe crossed the paths of light reflected from the illuminated boats, the figures paddling stood out clearly and were then lost in darkness.
- bentwood Lord Bentwood begged for it almost with the tears in his eyes, as I may say, but I assured him that it was already spoken for.
- Stowed A seaman's mind is an involved affair in which thoughts and emotions and desires are stowed entirely without reference to academic order.
- kowtowed They had kowtowed as a matter of form by the command of the principal.
70 words made from the letters BEWTOWED
3 letter words made from BEWTOWED:bed, bee, bet, bod, bot, bow, deb, dew, doe, dot, edo, ewe, eww, ode, oed, owe, ted, tee, tod, toe, tow, two, web, wed, wee, wet, woe, wow, wto.
4 letter words made from BEWTOWED:bede, beed, beet, beot, bode, boet, bowt, debe, debo, debt, deeb, dote, dowt, ebed, ebow, eeto, eteo, odet, owed, tebe, teeb, teow, toed, towe, twee, webo, weed.
5 letter words made from BEWTOWED:bedew, beted, betow, bewed, bowed, debet, deboe, debow, dewet, dweeb, tebow, tweed, wowed, wowee.