What is the correct spelling for BGF?
This word (Bgf) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BGF
- bag Search in your bag Light up a fag – Blue Money by Van Morrison
- beef Knock out your teeth if you bring me beef, Leave you looking like a chief. – Where Ya From? by Plan B
- beg I take my addicts and make 'em steal, borrow, beg Then they search for a vein in their arm or their leg – King Heroin by James Brown
- bk 10; Prescott, Bk. i.
- bog "I worked hard-really hard-to get you out of your bog.
- box He allowed no one to open this box but himself.
- buff Age tones down this effect to a sombre buff hue.
- bug But I'd like to see anny goold-bug or opprissor iv th' people keep th' likes iv me an' Hinnissy out iv a convintion.
- bags I have my mail-bags, as you see."
- begs When he sees her doing so, he begs her to tell him why she laughs.
- bugs Father had always been a-talkin' to me about the leadin' men, and makin' acquaintance with the political big bugs when I growed up and havin' a patron, and so on.
- bogs The land never troubles them in America, and they can wear fine clothes, and be as free as the larks over the bogs.