What is the correct spelling for BHAGDAD?
This word (Bhagdad) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BHAGDAD
- baked After further conversation on that subject, Elinor said, with a sigh: "Well, we did enjoy those baked potatoes!
- bandaged "The big dog say, 'Little dog, for why you have your tail all bandaged up like that?
- banded Coming to the chapter house they entered therein, and found a fair tomb, exceeding great, covered with a silken cloth, banded with orfreys of gold.
- bated It seemed to Dil as if she would even now shake her fist at Bess, and the child stood with bated breath.
- beaded On the robe once more, she took out and held up to the light of the fire two books and a strip of beaded cloth.
- bearded But to my astonishment instead of my father I saw in the bed a black-bearded peasant, who regarded me with a merry look.
- behead He stepped forward as he spoke, and his esquire gave him the two-hand Sword of State, heavy enough to behead a bisonoid.
- beheaded While Gray was at meat, the unfortunate prisoner was, by Douglas's command, led forth to the court-yard and beheaded .
- bighead Think I'd open my guts to my Lord Bighead ?
- bladed One sees nothing of the narwhal and very little of the kayak, for dashing seas wash over the little craft, but the double-bladed paddles see-saw with the regularity of a pendulum.
- braided He forgets that now, or thinks perhaps that I do not know him in his spring suit of clothes, and golden-braided coat and vest.
- branded As is only fitting, the Binjhwars have taken the arrow as their tribal symbol or mark; their cattle are branded with it, and illiterate Binjhwars sign it in place of their name.
- haggard If she had not looked so wan and haggard , he would have accused her of talking wildly.
- handed Why didn't you let a man try single-handed?
- hated She looked down between them at the thing that but a minute since had lived, and loved perhaps as well as hated .
- headed The wind sometimes headed us, but we saw more of the coast until, passing Applecross, we reached the Island of Scalpa.
- hedged Mr Smythje would be the hero of the night; and, as such, surrounded by the fairest of the fair-hedged in by a galaxy of beautiful belles, and beset by an army of matchmaking parents, all seeking success with as much eagerness as Loftus Vaughan himself.
- jaded She threw back her veil as she stood on the ground, and Kate Henderson, somewhat jaded -looking and pale from her journey, was before her father.
- Bagged "Well, then, there was another feller got bagged t'other day, as innocent as could be, for givin' his opinion when folks was a talkin' about matters and things in gineral, and this here one in partikilar.
- Banged Finally I managed to get in position while we were swimming to the boat, and I banged my tank against one of theirs.
- Begat Noble or base your feeling may be: it is something which these two, my parents who begat me, have not.
- Boarded From that night I boarded at the house of the Haginos.
- Boded What boded it for them both and for their races?
46 words made from the letters BHAGDAD
3 letter words made from BHAGDAD:aba, ada, add, adh, aga, baa, bad, bag, dab, dad, dag, dah, gab, gad, hag.
4 letter words made from BHAGDAD:adad, adhd, agah, agda, agha, ahab, baah, bagh, bahg, daba, dada, dagh, dahd, dbag, gaba.
5 letter words made from BHAGDAD:ahdab, badda, bagad, bagha, bhaga, daagh, dabah, dadah, dagda, dahab, dhaba, gadda, habad, hadad, hadag, hadba.