What is the correct spelling for BHALF?
This word (Bhalf) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BHALF
- baal Thus the Dolichean Baal stood on a steer, and his spouse on a lion.
- bale Buck removed from a small leather bag a bale of legal-looking documents.
- ball Marguerite's ball really brought me out.
- behalf "Go and tell your sister," I said, "that I shall continue to interest the princess on her behalf , but that I shall see her no more."
- hale He stared at Hale .
- half I didn't mo'n half get it in."
- hall The reply was that she had not been to the hall that day.
- halo We quote the most important paragraphs: In the beginning of last year a few humble but sincere persons resolved to raise the standard of human liberty, and though limited indeed in their means, yet such as they could sacrifice they contributed for that purpose; believing that the tree being once planted, other generous spirits, filled with the same sympathy, enlightened by the same knowledge, and kindled by the same resolve, would, from time to time step forward, unite in the same holy cause, and nurture this tree, until its redeeming unction shall shed a kindred halo through the length and breadth of the land.
- Hal Ned Carrington, amid much laughter, had quoted the lines about Prince Hal : "To mock the expectations of the world, To frustrate prophecies."