What is the correct spelling for BHAVEUR?
This word (Bhaveur) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BHAVEUR
- beaver They grow so rapidly that a beaver must be constantly wood cutting to keep them worn down to comfortable size.
- behave I don't know whether I can behave myself enough from now on to do any good, or not; but I intend to try."
- behavior His red hair was as common a subject of joke as was Hippy's behavior.
- behaviour "But I don't quite like his behaviour towards Helen Perowne," said the little lady; "and now we are upon the subject, Harry, I must say that I don't quite like your conduct towards that girl."
- brave "At least twenty thousand," was the reply; "for the old men are just as strong and as brave as the young ones."
- have "I have not," he answered.
- heaver Then I sent for Cosimo, a carpenter, who lived with me and looked after household matters, and a stone-heaver, who is still alive, and said to them: 'Go for a Jew, and sell everything in the house, and come to Florence.
- hover But if his body lies in Rome, his gentle spirit still seems to hover around the old convent of San Marco, and there we learn to know and love him best.
- Behaved We often talk about you, for the gallant way in which you, Pim, and your other messmates behaved when the house was attacked."
- behaves The solution behaves, in each case, as if it contained more than one gramme-molecule of sodium chloride per litre.
- braver "You will feel still braver when you have had your cup of tea.