What is the correct spelling for BHETIA?
This word (Bhetia) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BHETIA
- bad The industrious citizen will stand for a good deal, but he's a man to reckon with when things get too bad .
- bletia Bletia adenocarpa Rchb.
- body For a moment his muscular arms almost touched the ceiling, then he buried his hands in his bushy hair and said, half closing his eyes and drawing his mouth awry: This Marquard may understand his trade well enough, so far as the body is concerned, but rubbing the limbs is not all that can be done.
- both "It is you who have brought this upon both of us.
- but But I always admired you.