What is the correct spelling for BHETIDE?
This word (Bhetide) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BHETIDE
- bad But he soon bad to turn away his head in order not to see the use the table was put to that stood in the center of the room, where it had seemed to serve no purpose.
- betide And he crossed himself; then he looked up and full in her face, and said: But keep thine heart up; for whatsoever may betide , thou shalt not be left uncared for.
- body There was no sound in all that deathly plain, which Allah knows is accustomed to such scenes, and when the body had fallen forward once more upon the sand, so that the open mouth was filled with grit, neither was there movement, until upon the pale light of dawn a silent shape, and yet another, and still another one, sailed serenely across the sky, and with a faint rustle of folding wings settled down around the heap; to soar noiselessly skyward when it suddenly twitched convulsively; to settle again with faint rustling when all once more was still.
- both His company was in Dublin, and the one suite of rooms at the hotel was claimed by both Mlle.
- but But she pondered all this.