What is the correct spelling for BHEVET?
This word (Bhevet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BHEVET
- bad I don't know if it was fine or not; it might have made bad worse.
- body The girl on the table lay very still, now and then directing or gently criticising the well-intended operations on limb and body .
- both Yes, in us, in both , for my heart echoed your beautiful sentiment.
- but But listen to me before you speak.
- Chevet The chevet or Capilla Mayor, which at first very properly contained the choir, is surrounded by a double ambulatory, outside of which the thick walls are pierced by nine apsidal chapels.