What is the correct spelling for BHOME?
This word (Bhome) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BHOME
- become If I didn't keep round after her, I don't know what would become of us all. Can they know for certain what I can become I may let down a few or off and surprise some – Quasar by Smalltown Poets
- blame "No, the girl wasn't to blame. And so the broken harp they bring With pitying smiles that none could blame; Alas there's not a single string Of all that filled the tarnished frame! – The Silent Melody by Oliver Wendell Holmes
- bonhomie And the Trimalchio of Petronius, a man of low, tainted origin, the creature of economic accident, whose one faith is in the power of money, who boasts of his fortune as if it had been won by real talent or honourable service, who expends it with coarse ostentation and a ludicrous affectation of cultivated taste, may be tolerated in literature, if not in actual life, for the charm of a certain kindly bonhomie and honest vulgarity, which the art of Petronius has thrown around him.
- boom We shall hear it boom next Saturday.
- boomer There wuz another widder there-Miss Boomer; or I shouldn't call her a clear widder-I guess she wuz a sort of a semi-detached one-I guess she had parted with him.
- bum This pencil's full of bum lead."
- ham Four years later he tried to seize the throne of France; but failing in this attempt, he was imprisoned in the fortress of Ham until 1846, when he escaped to England.
- hem 10. My stockings there I often knit, My kerchief there I hem; And there upon the ground I sit, And sing a song to them.
- Ahem We must not make this mistake with you, Annette, or treat you as a child any longer, but as-ahem!