What is the correct spelling for BIANCA?
This word (Bianca) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BIANCA
- bang The curtain in the other car shot up; the window descended with a bang and a huge, burly figure leaned half-way out.
- banjo The banjo is an all-round-the-world delight and a guitar may be almost heaven to a music-hungry boy or girl.
- bank Every time that Kathleen passed it, she went up the bank and looked into the still water.
- bionic Steve Austin and Jaime Sommers returned in three subsequent made-for-television movies: The Return of the Six Million Dollar Man and the Bionic Woman (1987), Bionic Showdown: The Six Million Dollar Man and the Bionic Woman (1989) which featured Sandra Bullock in an early role as a new bionic woman; and Bionic Ever After?
- bunco They got the Borough President of Manhattan, the President of the Board of Aldermen, the Register and a lot of lesser places, it was the greatest bunco game of modern times.
- inca The Inca is to come and look at me, and pick out whichever of his sons he thinks will suit.
- Bianca The warm blush, the speaking smile, the sparkling eyes, of both the lovely Bianca and the young soldier, would have been sufficient to convince the most casual observer that there existed the most decided case of a serious affection of the heart.
- Blanca Most of these names were Spanish and suited well; as that Blanca meant "white," which the gentle little mare certainly was.