What is the correct spelling for BIASSED?
This word (Biassed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BIASSED
- based And yet a lie may be based upon truth.
- basset The foot, in four parties, was disposed about the hill on all sides; to the west-as we know-under Sir John Berkeley and Sir Bevill Grenville; to the south under General Hopton and Lord Mohun; to the east under the Colonels Tom Basset and William Godolphin; while the steep side to the north was stormed by Sir Nicholas Slanning and Colonel Godolphin, with their companies.
- baste Help me off this baste and I'll turn to and scorch a breakfast for ye."
- blessed By the timid and the blessed By the blowing skirts of ladies Who promise to gather you to their breast – Gypsy by Suzanne Vega
- massed And yet the river has never at any one time massed its great army of waters.
- missed So listen to this because it can't be missed And you can't leave til you're dismissed – Rock Box by run-d.m.c.
- Basked Or lying at length have basked their strength Amid this heather and gorse, Or down by the well in the larch-grown dell Water'd the black war-horse!
- Basses The Basques of Basses -Pyrenees go in considerable numbers to the Argentine Republic, the inhabitants of Basses Alpes to Mexico and the United States, and there are important French colonies in Algeria and Tunisia.
- Basted "Come now; come now," he said; "stop that bawling, or I'll put your head between your knees and truss you up like a basted capon!" And he gave him a slight shake which dislodged Sir Timerson's forty-guinea wig.
- Busied Whilst the remainder of the army spent their time here, the 4th, 21st, and 44th, being landed above the fort, were busied in the siege.
- Hissed Leo Ulford leant backwards and hissed "Hush!"
- Kissed What about that time I kissed you?
- Passed Years passed by and a great change came over land and people.
- Bashed If she 'ad bashed me I'd 'a felt no 'urt!
- Gassed He didn't return to America till after the Armistice, though he had been badly wounded once or twice, as well as gassed.
- bypassed More jobs must be made available to those who have been bypassed until now.
125 words made from the letters BIASSED
4 letter words made from BIASSED:abed, aide, aids, bade, badi, base, basi, bass, bead, beda, bias, bida, bide, bids, bise, dabi, dabs, daei, daie, dais, debs, dias, disa, diss, dsei, esab, idea, ides, sade, sadi, said, seas, sebs, seib, siba, sida, side, sids, sise.
5 letter words made from BIASSED:abedi, abeid, abess, abide, abies, abssi, aides, aside, assed, badie, badis, baise, based, basie, basis, basse, bassi, beads, bedia, beida, bessi, biase, bides, bieda, bises, bissa, bside, dabei, dabie, dabis, daise, dbase, debia, deiss, desai, diebs, disas, ebadi, essad, essai, isbas, issed, sabed, sabei, sabie, sabis, sabse, sades, sadis, saedi, saeid, saied, sbdas, sebsi, sedai, sedia, sedis, seida, sesia, sidea, sides, sisde.
3 letter words made from BIASSED:ade, aid, ass, bad, bai, bed, bid, bse, dab, das, deb, des, dia, die, dis, ida, ies, sad, sbe, sdb, sea, sib, sis, sse.