What is the correct spelling for BIEF?
This word (Bief) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BIEF
- beef Just the leetlest piece of beef for a poor old man-such a leetle piece he had, and he's had such a hunger.
- bier As the procession passed Jesus said two little words to the woman-"Weep not," and then He put forth His hand and touched the bier .
- biff Let me out let me out, I say' 'I'll show you biff biff wham zowie!
- brief This led us to give him a brief sketch of our history.
- fief Thus, the gift of Boscofolto to the Belverde has excited the bitterest discontent; for the Countess is notorious for her cruel exactions, and it is certain that at her death this rich fief will revert to the Church.
- lief But some will saye in your Lordship's behalfe that the Countesse is a sharpe and bitter shrewe, and therefore licke enough to shorten your lief , if shee should kepe yow company, Indeede, my good Lord, I have heard some say so; but if shrewdnesse or sharpnesse may be a juste cause of separation between a man and wiefe, I thinck fewe men in Englande would keepe their wives longe; for it is a common jeste, yet trewe in some sense, that there is but one shrewe in all the worlde, and everee man hath her: and so everee man must be ridd of his wiefe that wolde be ridd of a shrewe.