What is the correct spelling for BIEL?
This word (Biel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BIEL
- bier The coffin followed on a lighted bier , and the string of mourners followed meekly behind, no doubt looking upon this display as nothing out of the common.
- bile More probably the yellow colour of its flowers, which, with the root, furnish a dye of a bright nankeen hue, has given it a reputation in bilious disorders, according to the doctrine of signatures, because the bile is also yellow.
- bill Then placing a ten dollar bill in her hand, he took a seat behind her.
- riel The sequelae of the Riel agitation, with its stirring up of race feeling, included the Jesuit Estates controversy in parliament, the Equal Rights movement in Ontario, the attack upon the use of the French language in the legislature of the Northwest Territories and the establishment of a system of National schools in Manitoba through the repeal of the existing school law, which had been modelled upon the Quebec law and was intended to perpetuate the double-barrelled system in vogue in that province.
- Kiel Moreover, the private factory at Kiel , where alone they were allowed to be manufactured, were turning them out by hundreds a day.
- BIOL Sci. U. S. S. R., Biol ., 5:581-594.