What is the correct spelling for BIES?
This word (Bies) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BIES
- bias "But does he always judge of it without bias or prejudice?
- bier But with her there was no taking away the bier and the corpse.
- Bis Corot, the Theocritus of modern painting, is represented by 138, the lovely and poetical Morning, 141, Souvenir de Mortefontaine and 141 bis, Castelgandolfo.
- Dies Mebbe it dies, an' everything's all wasted.
- ties The young man of ties and waistcoats dropped his voice.
- Bees However, they knew about bees.
- bins The situation is comparable to a locomotive with its coal bins leaking, and the coal itself acting as if made of slate or some equally uncombustible or only partially combustible material.
- bites Della Seggiola bites his lip.
- bids But that done, he bids them clear off, lest his housemaid should compel them to do so.
- bits Every shell then must blow him to bits ; every agony of every soldier must be his.
- vies Les Vies Des Saints'.
- lies I dare to speak truth in a world of lies .
- BIBS If the pigs are wearing bibs then this is the Rootabaga country.
- PIES She's got her Daddie's and her fingers in some pies She makes a double of a trouble with her lies – Mad About The Boy by status quo
- bikes Mowing lawns and fixing bikes Taking youngsters out on hikes – Three Cheers for the Good Guys by Harlan Howard
- bides He bides his time.