What is the correct spelling for BIFFER?
This word (Biffer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BIFFER
- bier dan hadde veur vijf frang e pintje bier en dan gaf elken Arabier – Den Tijd Van De Rock 'N Roll by Strangers, De
- biter Me and meth, 100 proof, in case y'all a biter And ovaries, feel these great ball of fire – America's Most (and Redman) by Method Man
- bluffer Even dogs are terrified at such camouflage and leave the successful bluffer alone.
- buff These thoughts naturally arise under the oaks here as the bright sunlight streams down from a sky the more deeply blue from contrast with the brown, and buff , and yellow leaves of the trees.
- buffer In the woman's way, by acting as a sort of buffer between you and all the small irritations of life.
- buffet You Looking At The Black Warren Buffet So All Critters Can Duck Sick I Don't Care If You See The Laurens Tucket Or You Bill O Reilly You Only Ralling Me Up – Warrior by lil wayne
- lifer But as a rule, there is not much fun to be got out of a "lifer" by the prison keepers, and they prefer to ignore him.
- offer "I have asked nothing but what you seemed to offer ," she answered coldly.
- Baffler Baffler of man's law, thou, too, hast escaped with life!
- Buffy These three forms are alike in their lack of any cinnamon tinge, this being replaced in two of them by a buffy tinge and in one form by leaden gray.
- Fifer R. Knopwood, chaplain; E. Bromley, surgeon superintendent; W. Anson, colonial surgeon; M. Boden, W. Hopley, assistant surgeons; P. H. Humphrey, mineralogist; Lieutenant Fosbrook, deputy-commissary-general; G. P. Harris, deputy-surveyor; John Clarke and William Patterson, superintendents of convicts; Lieutenants W. Sladen, J. M. Johnson, and Edward Lord; 39 marines, 3 sergeants, 1 drummer, 1 fifer; and 367 male prisoners.
- Buffers In the large City all this kindly helpfulness disappears, and with it go all those small acts of service which are, as it were, the buffers which save men from being crushed to death against the iron walls of circumstances.
- rifer And down by de Rifer , on de north side, he find silver, plenty silver in big veins, like dey got east of us, in Nipissing countree.
- briefer The note was even briefer than he had suspected.