What is the correct spelling for BIFUELS?
This word (Bifuels) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BIFUELS
- blues Gone are my blues, And gone are my tears; I've got good news To shout in your ears. – We're in the Money by Unknown Author
- Befell She did so, and exactly the same fate befell her that had befallen her elder sister.
- Rifles My first impulse was to rush forward, to ascertain if our rifles had been taken; then I thought, if hostile Indians are on the watch, they will shoot us down as soon as we appear within the light of the fire.
- bills 349. Letter to Temple on India Bills, iii.
- befalls Oh, do not, my father, believe that lying tale which says so; for I, whatever befalls, can never cease to love him."
- baffles Private property on shore has long been respected by the armies of Christendom, and why its presence in a ship rather than in a cart makes it a fit object of plunder baffles the understanding.
- befouls I was so much astonished and confounded at their infatuation and effrontery, that I had not power to utter one word in opposition to their assertions; but my morose associate could not put up with the indignity that was offered to Old England, and therefore with a satirical grin addressed himself to the general in these words: Sir, sir, I have often heard it said, She's a villainous bird that befouls her own nest.