What is the correct spelling for BIGIST?
This word (Bigist) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BIGIST
- bast Do they wrap it in bast of the linden, or run it in moulds of earth?
- best Spend it? But how shall I best? Sure the wise plan is to live like a man And Luck may look after the rest! Largesse! Largesse, Fortune! – The Wishing-Caps by Rudyard Kipling
- biologist The whole evolutionary process, both cosmic and organic, is one, and the biologist may now rightly regard the universe in its very essence as biocentric.
- bust "Of course," she added, in a moment, with a change of note, "the bust would be my own property."
- digest It is not uncommon to find a mind taken up for some hours in wondering whether that last piece of cake will digest.
- gist Nevertheless, Denise caught the gist of it and her eyes glowed emerald fire.
- gust He soon opened Mensmore's door, and noted, as an idle fact, that the expected gust of cold air was absent.
- Bogies "You should always face your bogies.
- bags But you see I needed both my hands to help carry bags; and she understood about it and sent her love.
- begs The Prince begs permission to make his apology to Madame in person."
- bugs Lady, answering: "He ain't really bugs-it's a stall.
- begets Help turned away begets idleness and nourishes selfishness.
- bogs The ground has dried up during recent days, so that the long boarded paths leading to the first lines are no longer the only way of escape from bogs and swamps.