What is the correct spelling for BIJIOU?
This word (Bijiou) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BIJIOU
- big Dinner was the big meal of the week.
- bijou Seated on my knees, she took off one of her garters while I was unclasping the other, and here are the two lines which I found embroidered on them, and which I ought to have read before offering them to her: 'En voyant chaque jour le bijou de ma belle, Vous lui direz qu'Amour veut qu'il lui soit fidele.
- Bijoux These are, I think, the chief bijoux in the bed-room; except that I might notice some ancient little bronzes, and an enamel or two by Petitot.
- BIC There is one house on the island, which, at a distance, seems so beautifully situated, that I have lost all desire of fixing at Bic : I want to land, and go to the house for milk, but there is no good landing place on this side; the island seems here to be fenced in by a regular wall of rock.
- BIO All this is part of a vast new science which is called bio-chemistry, or the chemistry of life.
- BIOG Josippon, around whom considerable obscurity hangs, is dated as of the eighth or ninth century in the Biog .