What is the correct spelling for BILLIAN?
This word (Billian) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BILLIAN
- balloon The possession of wings implies power to direct our flight, and fancy must be converted into trained Imagination, just as the helpless balloon has been superseded by navigable air-craft.
- belgian Think of you an' Rose an' Kathleen bein' treated like those poor Belgian girls!
- bellini The standard-bearer of the Lombards lowered the banner with the picture of the Madonna before the duke, and the Emperor involuntarily glanced back into the room at the lovely Madonna and Child by the master hand of Giovanni Bellini which his royal sister had hung above his writing table.
- bellman The bellman's house is close by.
- berlin All around that dull gray world From Moscow to Berlin People storm the barricades Walls go tumbling in. – Heresy by rush
- billion If government activities are fully maintained, there is a good prospect of our becoming an eighty billion dollar country in a very short time.
- billions There are so many billions of them....
- bullion Besides, the name of Wardlaw on your books should stand for bullion.
- million Fancy a million in less than five months.
- pillion Macgregor's wife was set on a pillion behind him; and Soulis giving the word, they all marched on at a rapid pace.
- villain He is a villain; he has insulted me in the most monstrous manner.
- Balling She'll give me the worst balling out I ever had!
- Lilian There was no opening for her in Willington, which was a rather sleepy little place, and Lilian was almost in despair.