What is the correct spelling for BINNS?
This word (Binns) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BINNS
- bones One's she cared for my bones Fed me ice-cream cones – Mykel And Carli by weezer
- buns If your yeast is not good, do not attempt to make buns with it, as they will never be light.
- Finns But the liberties of Finland are gravely threatened by the Russian Government, and there is no security for the Finns that their excellent self-government will be preserved.
- Beans But now we're saved, and I love beans!"
- binds Hereward Binds the Princess "Go quickly, and safely," said the princess; "but ere you go you have one duty to fulfil: you must bind me hand and foot, and fling me, with this old priest, on the ground."
- bins You went to Mr. Hildreth about those silly grain bins?
- bans Then did I travel joyfully by Hamburg to Frankfort, where the bans were published, and I was afterwards married by Herr Doctor Spener.
- boons The queen had no sooner uttered these last words than Isabella again fell on her knees before her, saying in Spanish, "Such thwartings as these, most gracious sovereign, are rather to be esteemed auspicious boons than misfortunes.