What is the correct spelling for BIOBSY?
This word (Biobsy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BIOBSY
- booby The hero, a brother of Pamela, was a young footman in the employ of Lady Booby , from whom his virtue suffered a like assault to that made upon Pamela's by her master.
- bossy Said the farmer, Come here, Little bossy , my dear, You have done what I cannot repay, And your fortune is made from to-day.
- bobs Wherever the eye turns, there, in the midst of green fields, where rocks and rocky fences abound, may be seen, rising prominently, the labouring arms, or "bobs," of the pump and skip engines, and the other machinery required in mining operations; while the ear is assailed by the perpetual clatter of the "stamps," or ore-crushing machines, which never cease their din, day or night, except on Sundays.
- BIBS They had pinned on linen aprons, with three-cornered bibs; such as they wore at their machines.
- BLOBS But at the end of the hour, the Asterisks, who had been hugely enjoying the performance, and particularly the cessation of German bombs, were horrified to hear a double report from the German trench, and to see two dark blobs fall twinkling from the sky.