What is the correct spelling for BIOGRAPH?
This word (Biograph) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BIOGRAPH
- biographer If the biographer is hostile to his subject, the slaughtering may be an exciting spectacle; if he wishes, not to lay a victim out, but to pay a tribute of admiration tempered by criticism, he has to run the risk of offending the man he admires, and all those whose admiration is in the nature of blind hero-worship.
- biographic With a Biographic Sketch and authentic Portrait.
- biography With a Biography of Printers, etc.
- digraph A digraph is the union of two letters to represent one sound.
- graph Galileo drew a graph of distance versus time for the rolling ball, which indicated that the distance traveled was proportional to the square of the time elapsed.
- Biographies Then again, speaking of the 'Memoirs of Margaret Fuller,' she remarks, in reference to the same topic, "The old-world biographies present their subjects generally as broken fragments of humanity, noticeable because of their individual peculiarities, the new-world biographies present their subjects rather as organic portions of society."
- biographers Mr. Lee has given satisfactory reasons for believing that Defoe did not, as some of his biographers have supposed, die in actual distress.
260 words made from the letters BIOGRAPH
5 letter words made from BIOGRAPH:abhor, abrio, aghor, agori, arbih, aribo, arohi, baghi, bagio, bagir, bahri, bahro, bargh, bargo, barhi, bario, bhari, bhoga, biaro, bihar, bihor, birao, birog, bogar, bogra, bohai, bohra, boiga, bopha, borah, borga, bragh, bragi, braig, briga, broga, brogh, brohi, gabor, garbh, garbi, garbo, garhi, garib, garih, garip, gharb, ghari, ghora, ghori, giora, gobar, gobir, gohar, gorai, goria, grabo, graib, graph, griha, habir, habor, hagop, haibo, haori, harbi, harib, harpo, hirao, hogar, horai, horia, igahp, igapo, iorga, iroha, ohair, ohira, orabi, orgia, pabir, pagri, pahor, pargh, pargo, phair, phari, phrai, phrao, pigra, pirog, pogba, pohai, poria, proia, rapho, ribao, rigpa, rihab, rihga, robia.
3 letter words made from BIOGRAPH:abo, ago, air, apr, arb, arp, bag, bai, bap, bar, big, boa, bog, bop, bph, bpi, bra, gab, gap, gar, gib, goa, gob, gop, hag, hao, hap, hip, hob, hog, hop, iga, ipo, ira, oar, obi, orb, par, phi, pia, pig, poa, pob, poi, pro, rag, rap, rbi, rho, rib, rig, rio, rip, rob.
4 letter words made from BIOGRAPH:abor, agio, aohr, argo, bagh, bahg, bahi, baig, baio, barh, bari, bhog, bhoi, bhor, biro, boar, boga, bogi, bohr, boia, brag, brah, brig, brio, broh, gahr, gaio, gaoh, garb, garh, gari, ghar, ghia, ghio, ghor, giba, giro, gobi, gohr, grab, grih, grip, grob, groh, habi, hair, haor, haro, harp, higo, hoai, hoar, hogi, hopi, hora, hrab, hrib, iago, ihar, iora, ipho, ipoh, oghi, ohai, ohga, ohra, opah, orga, pabo, pago, paio, pair, pari, pbhg, pbhi, pgoh, phai, phao, phir, phor, piha, pogi, poha, prag, prah, prig, rabo, ragi, rago, rahg, rahi, raio, raoh, raph, rhoa, riga, rigo, riha, riho, robp, roga, rogi, roha, rohp, roig.