What is the correct spelling for BIOSS?
This word (Bioss) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BIOSS
- bass When the evenin' wind comes off the sea, and I been a-sittin' outside the door, listenin' to the waves and the different voices of 'em all blendin', with now and ag'in a mighty bass note from the biggest of the seven brothers, as he rolled his shining crest-I've seed things come over the randt yonder, seed 'em come an' melt away, often an' often."
- bias My case rests, not with any body of armchair explorers or kitchen geographers, but with Arctic travelers who can see beyond the mist of selfish interests, and with my fellow-countrymen, who breathe normal air and view without bias the large open fields of honest human endeavor.
- boise Salmon were also taken in the Boise River.
- bose When the Bose Institute was opened, I attended the dedicatory services.
- boss "That train boss got along with his crew and threw you out-on your head.
- bossy I've seen Bossy the Cow all summer and I know she has got the same horns she had last summer.
- buss Jock Gordon wull mak' ye juist as comfortable ablow a heather buss as ever ye war in a bed in the manse.
- Bis M. pro dosi semel vel bis die.
- Boas The crushing power of one of these boas, some of which reach a length of thirty feet, with a body as large around as that of a full-grown man, is enormous.
- Bess By far the largest number of pirate captains were Englishmen, for, from the days of good Queen Bess, English sea captains seemed to have a natural turn for any species of venture that had a smack of piracy in it, and from the great Admiral Drake of the old, old days, to the truculent Morgan of buccaneering times, the Englishman did the boldest and wickedest deeds, and wrought the most damage.
- bows Meeting a woman to whom he has been introduced at an entertainment, he should wait until she bows first.
- buoys At speed they fled on further west, till the Sinister buoys were all passed by, and the Land's End drew up and turned behind them.
- boys Why, what's up, boys?
- boors It is a proof of his freedom from fanatical bitterness that he was rather drawn to them by their being Roman Catholics, and having suffered rude treatment from the Protestant boors of the neighbourhood.
- BOOS Who the boos Who to choose how they wearin' the shoes – Ancoats 2 Zambia by Baby Namboos