What is the correct spelling for BIPLOAR?
This word (Biploar) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BIPLOAR
- billow Now and then the ship would pitch her prow into a wave, even to the bulwarks, dash the billow aside, and buoyantly rise again, bowling along, though under moderate sail, because of the force of the gale.
- billowy But the little animal remained otherwise motionless and continued to study the odd billowy motions of the brown hand with that eager wonder-bright eye.
- bipedal A comparison of the hind-limbs of birds with those of bats and pterodactyls suggests strongly that the patagium flyers have arisen from arboreal or climbing animals, while the birds arose from terrestrial forms which acquired the bipedal habit, as certain reptiles have.
- biplane So rapidly had Paulhan's machine been transported from Dover, and "assembled" at Hendon, that Mr. White, whose biplane was standing ready at Wormwood Scrubbs, was taken by surprise when he heard that his rival had started on the journey and "stolen a march on him", so to speak.
- bipolar In the salient pole bipolar magnet, the winding may be either upon the limbs, M M fig. 202, or upon the yoke, Y as shown in fig. 201. The magnetic circuit of salient and consequent poles is indicated in the figures by the dotted lines.
- blear Arrived within a hundred yards of the gate of holcus-stalks, which opens into the courtyard of this African St. James, our guide, a blear -eyed, surly-faced, angry-voiced fellow, made signs-none of us understanding his Harari-to dismount.
- Blair Blair looked up quickly.
- BIOL -Male, adult, skull and skin; no. 54994, U. S. Nat. Mus., Biol .
- Baylor One faction, led by the redoubtable John R. Baylor , ascribed the murders to the Reserve Indians of Texas; notwithstanding the fact that these tribes were under the care and supervision of Major Neighbors, a careful, energetic, and strictly honest agent, who had the roll called frequently; and no warriors were allowed to be absent from either of the two reservations without a written permission.
155 words made from the letters BIPLOAR
3 letter words made from BIPLOAR:abo, ail, air, alb, ali, alp, apr, arb, arp, bai, bap, bar, boa, bop, bpi, bra, ilo, ipo, ira, lab, lao, lap, lip, lir, lob, lop, oar, obi, oil, ola, orb, pal, par, pia, poa, pob, poi, pol, pro, rap, rbi, rib, rio, rip, rob.
5 letter words made from BIPLOAR:aboil, abrio, ailor, albio, albro, april, arbil, arbol, aribo, arpil, bailo, baloi, balor, baoli, baril, bario, biaro, biola, birao, birla, birol, boila, boral, brail, bralo, broil, ilaro, labio, labor, larbi, libra, libro, lobar, olari, olbia, orabi, orial, pabir, palio, paoli, parli, parlo, pilao, pilar, piola, pirlo, pobla, polar, polir, polri, poral, poria, porla, proal, proia, rapil, ribao, robia, rolpa.
4 letter words made from BIPLOAR:abor, aoli, aril, bail, baio, bali, bari, barl, bilo, birl, biro, blip, boal, boar, boia, boil, bola, brio, ilbo, ilpo, iora, labo, laib, lair, lapi, lari, liao, liar, lira, liro, loba, loir, obal, olai, opal, oral, pabo, pail, paio, pair, pari, plai, porl, rabo, rail, raio, rial, rlpa, robp, roil, rola.