What is the correct spelling for BIPLOR?
This word (Biplor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BIPLOR
- below A "bilger" is one who is dropped from the service, or who is turned back to the class below .
- bible Have you ever read in the Bible ?"
- billowy Her chance came in showing a Rubens in one of the rooms, with the master's usual assortment of billowy beauties, when she could say-and she ought to have known-that they had eaten too much macaroni.
- biped A Duke who cannot be dukely in his shirt, a Pope who is but an afflicted biped between the blankets, is no Duke at all, is a Pope by toleration.
- biplane In these trials he astonished everyone by obtaining a speed of over 70 miles an hour in his biplane , which weighed 2600 pounds.
- bowler He looked very dignified in his newest bowler hat and black frock-coat, with a light overcoat on one arm and his wife's gloved hand on the other; and as he walked up and down the platform he endeavored to ignore the fact that he was an object of universal attention.
- byplay But Mrs. Milo was blissfully unaware of this bit of byplay .
- tippler One of these latter lived not far from the Lambert Library, was a tippler at times, and had a grievance.
39 words made from the letters BIPLOR
4 letter words made from BIPLOR:bilo, birl, biro, blip, boil, brio, ilbo, ilpo, liro, loir, porl, robp, roil.
5 letter words made from BIPLOR:birol, broil, libro, pirlo, polir, polri.
3 letter words made from BIPLOR:bop, bpi, ilo, ipo, lip, lir, lob, lop, obi, oil, orb, pob, poi, pol, pro, rbi, rib, rio, rip, rob.