What is the correct spelling for BIPSIED?
This word (Bipsied) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BIPSIED
- based Since we are to have a rabbit brought to the school we must learn how to take care of it, and the proper method of taking care of it is based upon a knowledge of the habits of the wild rabbit.
- bedside In an instant she was at his bedside drawing the curtain over the window.
- biased THEOGNIS, an elegiac poet of Megara; flourished in the second half of the 6th century B. C.; lost his possessions during a revolution at Megara, in which the democrats overpowered the aristocrats, to which party he belonged; compelled to live in exile, he found solace in the writing of poetry full of a practical and prudential wisdom, bitterly biased against democracy, and tinged with pessimism.
- biped He wondered that Dr. Amboyne should have tacked this biped on to him.
- Baptized My brother is still alive, and for my sake he will receive him as a blood-relation, for he too has been baptized."
- Beside Oh, you're not going to walk beside, are you?"
58 words made from the letters BIPSIED
3 letter words made from BIPSIED:bed, bid, bpi, bps, bse, deb, des, die, dip, dis, edp, epi, idp, ies, pbs, pei, pes, pid, pie, psi, sbe, sdb, sep, sib, sip.
5 letter words made from BIPSIED:beidi, bides, bidis, biped, bside, depbs, dibis, diebs, disip, ipbes, pedis, pieds, siepi, siped, spide.
4 letter words made from BIPSIED:bide, bids, bise, debs, dips, dsei, ibid, ibis, ides, pedi, pibe, pied, sbep, seib, side, sidi.
6 letter words made from BIPSIED:bipeds, sidibe.