What is the correct spelling for BIRDDS?
This word (Birdds) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BIRDDS
- bird A turn of the handle, and the magnificent machine spread its wings like some great bird poised for a steady flight.
- boards And having satisfied himself of these things he slid the boards back into their place.
- Beds Why, at home the work in the dining-room and kitchen must all be done by this time, and Sadie was probably making beds.
- binds Dear sir, you may believe me, I know not those fearful companions; I call them not, and I know not what terrible curse binds them to my footsteps.
- bids My husband bids me offer his regards to you-if you will accept them; and that you may do it ask your heart.
- beards Think of the costumes, the architecture, the square curled beards, the flat winged lions, and all.