What is the correct spelling for BIRDES?
This word (Birdes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BIRDES
- bites The larger ones required a number of bites.
- bids Though late, to learn and do What wisdom bids, hath certainty of gain.
- birds And after a time he found the King of the Birds, and told him what he wanted.
- bidders We had twice as many requests for lots as there were lots to sell, and we decided we would have an auction and let them go to the highest bidders.
- bards It is not because the old bards were less as poets, but that they were more as men.
- bodes You have fretted yourself into a state of mind that bodes ill for American philosophy.
- birdies As they flew down, she said: And here are some more birdies who have come for a Christmas dinner.
- accepts offer
- doeth level best
- doeth like
- doeth one's part
- doeth one's thing
- draw bead
- drew in
- frivoled away