What is the correct spelling for BIRE?
This word (Bire) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BIRE
- bare Just as a long head and mighty shoulders spread the shrubbery wide apart, jaws opening and lips curling back to lay great teeth bare , while another angry sound, half growl, half snort, only too clearly proclaimed that monster of the mountains, a grizzly bear. Br'er, I draw bare girls draw bare Number, hey what did you say Be careful yeah, bare things in here – Oi by Lethal Bizzle
- bide Its motto is, "Bide your time." Oh, danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling From glen to glen and down the mountainside The summer's gone and all the roses falling, 'tis you, 'tis you must go and I must bide. – Danny Boy by John McDermott
- bier "This night's watching by the bier of her brother," said Wallace, "has worn out your gentle lady; we strove to support her through these sad vigils, but at last she sunk."
- bike The Charles River Bike Path is a mixed-use path in the Boston, Massachusetts area.
- bile As a matter of fact, all the people belonging to a defunct petty chief become the property of the head of the house under any circumstances; but if the defunct had left any man capable of succeeding him, the head chief would allow this man to succeed without interfering with him in any way, provided he never had had the misfortune to raise the chief's bile ; in the latter case, if the chief was a very powerful chief, whose actions no one dare question, the chances are that he would either be suppressed or have to go to Long Ju-Ju to prosecute his claim, the expenses of which journey would most likely eat up the whole of the inheritance, or at least cripple him for life as far as his commercial transactions were concerned.
- bird I'll take the bird .