What is the correct spelling for BIRGHTEN?
This word (Birghten) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BIRGHTEN
- batten Sir W. Batten and I to the Duke of Albemarle, where very busy.
- beaten Forbes doesn't like going out of her beaten track." You were beaten For me You were suffering You were bleeding – Broken by World4another
- bergen It was now decided to have him educated for the military service; but he showed a great dislike for military life, and, at his earnest request, he was sent to the Bergen Latin School.
- bight But eventually they were on the backs of their mounts, and, looping a bight of the rope around the heads of Blaze and Blackie, made a sort of bridle.
- bitten I remember once when he was bitten by a snake, and it was hours before we could get a doctor.
- bittern In "Humanitad" we get a view of the country in winter time, and "The gaunt bittern stalks among the reeds And flaps his wings, and stretches back his neck, And hoots to see the moon; across the meads Limps the poor frightened hare, a little speck; And a stray seamew with its fretful cry Flits like a sudden drift of snow against the dull grey sky."
- brighten Even the old man of Grip and his rag brighten by comparison, and we agree in viewing our present surroundings as a climax of utter content.
- brighton What a pleasant thing it must be for you," she added, "to be able to run down to Brighton for a day after a week's hard work at the theatre."
- Barton But Mr. Brand, whom Mrs. Hackit had sent for before twelve o'clock, thinking that Mr. Barton might probably need his help, now came up to him, and said,-'She feels no more pain now.
- Bidden For nobody had given that up; wishes were bidden to wait awhile, that was all; and as the waiting had procured them this dear home- gathering, who could quarrel with it.
264 words made from the letters BIRGHTEN
3 letter words made from BIRGHTEN:beg, ben, bet, big, bin, bit, ebn, ent, erg, ern, ert, geb, gen, get, gib, gin, hen, het, hie, hin, hrt, ige, inh, ire, nbe, neb, net, nib, nig, nit, nth, rbi, reb, ret, rib, rig, rit, teg, ten, ter, thb, tie, tin, trh, tri.
5 letter words made from BIRGHTEN:begin, beigh, being, beith, bengi, benth, benti, berit, berth, bheri, biehn, bight, biner, binet, binge, binte, bireh, birge, birne, birth, biten, biter, bitrh, brein, breit, brent, breth, brieg, brine, bring, brith, ehing, ehrig, eight, eigth, erbin, ergin, ering, erith, ethin, gebir, gehin, gehrt, genri, gerin, gerth, gerti, getin, gheit, ghent, giner, giren, girth, grehn, grein, greth, grieb, griet, grihn, grine, hbert, henig, hieng, hiner, hinge, hinte, hiren, hiten, ibert, igber, ihren, inert, inger, inter, inthe, ither, nebit, negri, neigh, neith, niger, night, niter, nithe, nitre, regni, reign, reing, reith, renig, retin, rhein, rhine, ribet, rieng, rieth, right, ringe, rithe, rneth, tehri, teign, tengi, tenir, tenri, terni, theng, theni, thern, thien, thier, thing, tiber, tieng, tiger, tineh, tiner, tinge, tngri, treni, tribe, trine, tring.
4 letter words made from BIRGHTEN:behr, beig, bein, beit, bent, berg, bern, beth, bhrt, bien, bier, bihn, bine, bint, bite, bith, bnei, bnhi, breh, bren, brie, brig, brit, egin, egri, eiht, engh, engi, erni, gehn, geht, geib, gent, ghen, gher, gibe, gibt, gien, gihe, gihn, girt, greh, grih, grin, grit, hebi, hebr, heib, heir, herb, hing, hint, hire, hrib, inge, inhg, iteh, iten, ithe, nebt, nget, nghe, nieh, nige, nigh, nith, rehg, rehn, rein, reit, reni, rent, reth, reti, riht, ring, rite, tegh, tehn, tehr, tern, then, thge, thie, thin, tibe, tier, tihg, tihn, tihr, tine, ting, tinh, tire, trei, trig.