What is the correct spelling for BIRLIN?
This word (Birlin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BIRLIN
- airline By 1940, Braniff was operating a flight which the airline called "The Starlight Express" on a routing of Brownsville - Corpus Christi - San Antonio - Austin - Fort Worth - Dallas Love Field - Oklahoma City - Ponca City, OK - Wichita - Kansas City - Chicago flown with a Douglas DC-3.
- bawling He seemed to consider something mentally, and then added: "If I'm not back before they quit bawling , you can turn 'em down in the river field with the rest.
- beeline These manoeuvres soon scattered the crowd, and Tom rode on, laughing and waving his hand; whilst the fleet-footed of the village urchins started in a beeline across the meadows for Gablehurst, knowing that the lady there would certainly bestow a silver groat upon him who first brought the news that Master Tom was at hand!
- bellini 116 Bellini , Gentile, i.
- bowline Some of the boys, Ben Bowline , the captain and Buck, all ready for a fight if necessary.
- Balling Ford opened the door and went out, leaving the president clutching his chair with one hand and balling the other into a shaking fist.