What is the correct spelling for BIS?
This word (Bis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BIS
- bias The Quarterly was, of course, bitterly adverse to Addington's administration, in politics; but though party bias is responsible for strange behaviour, we shall be safe in attributing to lapse of memory this censure of a minister for the act of his predecessor.
- bib The seat of a chair was made a breakfast table, the baby's feigned bib put on, and her porridge carefully administered, with all the manner of the nurse who usually directs their breakfast.
- bid State the case, and bid her answer!"
- big "I have just as much use for him as I have for any other big sneak," retorted Mr. Henkel.
- bin You weren't about town in the old days, or you'd a-bin after her, cuss ye."
- bit He had done his bit as a man should.
1 words made from the letters BIS
3 letter words made from BIS:sib.