What is the correct spelling for BITENG?
This word (Biteng) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BITENG
- bang As soon as Lionel saw that the Dragon had really been obliged to go and sit under his own palm tree because it was the only tree there, he jumped off his horse and shut the book with a bang .
- baton The cerebral life is to the mental life what the movements of the baton of a conductor are to the Symphony.
- batting The players will soon make the batting -crease and base lines marked on the field.
- bitingly He pulled himself together with an effort that drove his nails bitingly into his palms and left his face gray.
- bittern Southey, for instance, boomed his verses so as to be mistaken by Wilson, who was a keen sportsman, for a bittern booming.
- Bating Your poor grandmother, who was a saint upon earth to be sure, bating a little jealousy, used to scold me, and called me worldly.
- bitterns Sir Thomas Browne says that young Bitterns were considered a better dish than young Herons ...
62 words made from the letters BITENG
3 letter words made from BITENG:beg, ben, bet, big, bin, bit, ebn, ent, geb, gen, get, gib, gin, ige, nbe, neb, net, nib, nig, nit, teg, ten, tie, tin.
5 letter words made from BITENG:begin, being, bengi, benti, binet, binge, binte, biten, getin, nebit, teign, tengi, tieng, tinge.
4 letter words made from BITENG:beig, bein, beit, bent, bien, bine, bint, bite, bnei, egin, engi, geib, gent, gibe, gibt, gien, inge, iten, nebt, nget, nige, tibe, tine, ting.