What is the correct spelling for BITR?
This word (Bitr) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BITR
- bier At the distance of perhaps twenty yards from these came two monks bearing two large silver nails, then two others bearing a spear and a rod, and then the body of our Saviour stretched at full length upon the bier .
- bit He's a bit hard to move.
- bite I told Massingbred, 'If you do keep a watch-dog, let it be, at least, one who 'll bite some one beside the family.
- biter During his visit to Sydney, Barry had somewhat astonished the mining speculators by the cleverness of his transactions, and on more than one occasion it had been a question of the biter being bitten.
- bits There was not much furniture in it, because we hoped later to pick up one or two good bits for it.