What is the correct spelling for BIUS?
This word (Bius) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BIUS
- bias The fallacy of employing the reasoning power to justify conclusions already reached, whether on the basis of tradition or habit, or because of the bias or bent of a school of thought, or because of the tendency of human nature to accept plausible suggestions, is also made apparent.
- bus It stayed with him as they road the bus to Lumpin Park.
- Bis Es dauerte gar lang, Bis sie das Land gewannen.
- Pius Among other things he excelled in beautifully rendering the expressions of the faces of children, women and old men, as his works show, which were all imitated and copied by that Piero da Perugia, miniature painter, who illuminated all the books in the library of Pope Pius in the Duomo of Siena, and who was a skilful colourist in fresco.
- bins They discovered later that the company expected the coal to be delivered to their bins in Paris.
- bids For I know that I cannot answer him or say that I ought not to do as he bids , but when I leave his presence the love of popularity gets the better of me.
- bits Yet there was a good deal that was strange and mysterious about these round, shining bits of metal, called money.
- BIBS And the next pigs and the next pigs they saw all had bibs on.