What is the correct spelling for BIZZAR?
This word (Bizzar) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BIZZAR
- baize She did not see a broad-shouldered man in a dirty baize apron seated at his work-bench behind the pane.
- bar "But," she exclaimed, almost standing still in her surprise, "you will give up the Bar , then?"
- bars Zoe peered between the bars of the gate.
- bazaar I presume you mean the affair of the bazaar ?
- bear I can't bear even to hear the word."
- bias Shall we, however, admit George Eliot's conclusion that Frenchwomen alone have hitherto shown any of this original bias ?
- bier Acting President Gamburdo has ordered a hand-picked elite corps of army and navy officers to maintain a twenty-four-hour watch over the bier .
- biz Before he had been a week in camp they found that he knew his biz , and they made him a sergeant.
- bizarre In good work forgotten costumes seem bizarre but not preposterous.
- boar Boar hunting is a very fine thing, we doubt not; but it cannot beat that.
- boozer "Now you may go on deck, Bokes," added Graines, as he drove the boozer ahead of him, and followed his superior.
- bursar My most cordial thanks are due to him, to the Warden and to the Bursar , for their kindness in allowing me access to the library, and also to all the documents referring to it.
- buzz Don't buzz that bell so loud in my ears.
- buzzard The man, taking the bag, went to the gentlemen's servants and said, "Pray, be not angry with me, you shall see I had a buzzard , for here be the feathers."
- buzzer Then one afternoon my call sounded on the buzzer , and I reported at the office.
- pizza The meeting was being held over the Sunshine Tree Terrace in Adventureland, just steps from where I'd been turned into a road-pizza by the still-unidentified assassin.
- Bis But there is evidence in bis own letters that Ambrose took a more active and also a more effective course than mere pious groaning; indeed, he showed a remarkable boldness of decision, as well as astuteness, in his political methods.
- Bears Bears-very wisely-when getting into hollows of rocks or trees, go tail-end first, that they may be in a position to move out again when necessary.
- BIA Then the Bia gave him some betel-nut, and combed his hair until he grew sleepy.
- BOARS A train of cable-cars came nosing along like vicious boars, with snouts close to the ground.