What is the correct spelling for BLABING?
This word (Blabing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BLABING
- balding It was right across the street from where you were at," said the taxi driver through his gray balding scalp.
- balking "Well, perhaps you'd better see if you can get some help," began the Judge, whose easy-going disposition was already balking at effort.
- blacking He was bathed in it, overwhelmed by it-roast-beef, mutton, blacking , oil-cloth, decayed flowers, geraniums, damp stone, bread being toasted-all these things were in it.
- blaring This, of course, was soon drowned in a terrific din of impatient horns, a blaring , brazen snarl at the delay.
- blazing As she opened the door, Marjorie caught a fleeting glimpse of two persons; one was Miss Archer, her face set and stern, the other Mignon La Salle, her black eyes blazing with satisfaction.
- blowing You sit here and watch them waves roll in and hear the wind blowing , and you don't seem to give one thought to the man that you've lived here with side by side for a year.
- bluing It will wash off, for it's only bluing , like mother puts on the clothes.
- bombing But a sergeant of the Northamptons, who had an astounding escape, saw the first three waves of German marines advance with bombing parties.
- Baling The men received his address with a faint cheer, and turned to again at the pumps, while those employed in baling passed the buckets to and fro with greater alacrity even than before.
- Balling And are you consumed with the melancholy that seems to be balling up all the men at the prospect of having to leave Harvard and go out into the hard, cold world?
- Belaying He came out at us from the darkness with a rush and a roar like a bull and brandishing a belaying-pin.
- Blabbing Now there is one thing more I have got to say, though I do not know to a cute fellow like you whether the caution is necessary; don't go and be blabbing to others of what you are about."
- Blaming You dear old silly, I'm not blaming you.
- Bleating What signifies the blare of your brass, or the bilious bleating of your wood-wind!
- Bloating The animal should be fed carefully upon easily digested food for several days after the bloating has subsided, so that all fermenting matter may pass out of the stomach.
- Bobbing Strong southern winds had carried such great masses of ice against the coast that it was impossible to make a near approach, and as a strong wind continued, there was such a heavy sea along the bobbing line of outer ice as to make it quite impossible to land and thence proceed toward the shore.
- Bribing Someone started the story that I expected to reach the Pole by bribing the Eskimos with gum drops-perhaps the idea was that I was to lure them on from point to point with regularly issued rations of these confections.
- Globing A mist of cruel trouble was covering his eyes, and soon the mist had grown into two bright glittering pearly tears, which, globing and trembling, larger and larger, were at length big enough to drown both eyes; big enough to drop, shining, on the grass: big enough to blot out altogether the most brilliant picture that sea and sky could make.
- Slabbing On the 6th, 7th, and 8th, we all remained in depot, doing various kinds of work, re-digging and re-slabbing the well, making two large canvas troughs for the camels to drink out of, making some covers and alterations to some water-beds I had for carrying water, and many other things.
- Blaine Won't you tell me, Mr. Blaine ?
88 words made from the letters BLABING
5 letter words made from BLABING:ablin, albig, algin, align, aling, babil, babin, babli, bagni, balin, banbi, bangi, banig, bblig, biang, bigan, bilan, binga, blain, blang, gabin, galbi, gibba, gilan, glina, ilang, labin, laing, langi, liban, libba, ligan, nibbl.
4 letter words made from BLABING:agni, anil, babi, babl, baig, bail, bali, bang, bgbi, blab, blag, bnai, gabl, gain, giba, gila, glab, glan, glia, glib, gnal, ilna, inga, lagi, laib, ling, nagi, nagl, nail.
3 letter words made from BLABING:ail, ain, alb, ali, ani, bag, bai, ban, bbl, bib, big, bin, gab, gal, gib, gin, iga, lab, lag, lan, lin, nab, nag, nib, nig, nil.