What is the correct spelling for BLAD?
This word (Blad) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BLAD
- bad We shortly left the high-road, and in torrents of rain turned off on "unbeaten tracks," which led us through a very bad swamp and some much swollen and very rough rivers into the mountains, where we followed a worn-out track for eight miles.
- bald He was broad-faced and bald-headed, and his eyes burned beneath his shaggy eyebrows like two coals in ashes.
- bead The two uprights and the lintel have a simple and chaste ornament like a bead moulding.
- blab But in any case, he must not blab of us.
- blade The cow and horses alone remained; and for these not a blade of grass had been left by the antelopes.