What is the correct spelling for BLER?
This word (Bler) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BLER
- beer You sent out for beer for him!
- bier What though no mournful kindred stand Around the solemn bier , No parents wring the trembling hand, Or drop the silent tear.
- blear Venus vowed by her chastity to patronize the Swedes, and in semblance of a blear -eyed trull paraded the battlements of Fort Christina, accompanied by Diana, as a sergeant's widow, of cracked reputation.
- blur "Blur the brand right out.
- boer We saw that in our own Boer War; and behind the scenes in Germany to-day similar influences are at work.
- Abler Of the two brothers Henry Pelham was by far the abler man.
- Bled It had bled freely, and there was no sign of any poisonous swelling.
- Blew Mr. Wilks took his handkerchief from his pocket and blew his nose violently.
- bluer Again, Lady Jane's health was spoken of as precarious, less actual illness-I said to myself-than mere delicacy requiring the bluer sky and warmer airs of Italy.
- baler "Yer health, messmets," he said, raising the baler , "and wishing us all out of our difficulties."