What is the correct spelling for BLESED?
This word (Blesed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BLESED
- based A government, based on democratic foundations, springing from and responsible to the people, would be a government for the people.
- belted There were chasms of immense depth, dark with the indigo gloom of pines, and mountains with snow gleaming on their splintered crests, loveliness to bewilder and grandeur to awe, and still streams and shady pools, and cool depths of shadow; mountains again, dense with pines, among which patches of aspen gleamed like gold; valleys where the yellow cottonwood mingled with the crimson oak, and so, on and on through the lengthening shadows till the track, which in places had been hardly legible, became well defined, and we entered a long gulch with broad swellings of grass belted with pines.
- beset The world, as made by man, is cruelly unjust to women, and cruelly beset with dangers for the innocent young girl.
- blasted The five granite pillars which here span the Yukon, at intervals of a few feet, from shore to shore, are known as the "Five Fingers," and here the steamer must be hauled up the falls through a narrow passage blasted out of a submerged rock.
- blaster That blaster was registered to me nine years ago.
- bluster "Oh, he tried to bluster for a moment," replied Dick, "but I asked him 'Do we go on with this case in court, Mr. Gassett, or do we not?
- Belied The conscience of the country was touched to the quick by the thought that the presence of the British Mediterranean fleet at Besika Bay was giving the same encouragement to the Turks as it had done before the Crimean War, and that, too, when they had belied the promises so solemnly given in 1856, and were now proved to be guilty of unspeakable barbarities.
- Blazed A wind blew and through the wind a hot sun blazed.
- Bleated At the sight of him, they always bleated familiarly, but this evening their long, quavering, gray notes were more penetrating, more insistent than usual.
53 words made from the letters BLESED
3 letter words made from BLESED:bed, bee, bel, bse, deb, des, dle, eel, eld, ese, led, lee, lsd, sbe, sdb, see, sle.
4 letter words made from BLESED:bede, beed, beel, bele, debe, debs, deeb, dlee, ebed, ebel, eble, elbe, else, lebe, leeb, lees, sebe, sede, seed, seel, sele, sleb, sled.
5 letter words made from BLESED:beels, beled, beles, bleed, debes, deles, ebles, lebed, lebes, ledes, leeds, seeld, selbe.