What is the correct spelling for BLLION?
This word (Bllion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BLLION
- balloon But he doubtless thought of some gaseous substance lighter than air, and so he would seem to have, at least, hit upon the principle underlying the construction of the modern balloon. When the sun is as big as a yellow balloon; Even the sparrows are signing in tune – A Wonderful Day Like Today by Unknown Author
- bellini Holbein's strong hand falls nerveless before a rock or mountain side, and even Marco Basaiti, whose landscape has hardly been surpassed by Giovanni Bellini himself, could not treat a rock as he treated other natural objects.
- berlin There'll be a hot time in the town of Berlin When the Yanks go marching in – (There'll Be A) Hot Time in the Town of Berlin (Wh by Dean Martin
- billion I have hitherto stated that, in my judgment, the expenditures of the national government cannot be cut much below seven billion dollars a year without destroying essential functions or letting people starve.
- billions The War Department has billions of dollars worth of equipment and supplies.
- blazon Let not my readers imagine, however, that I am indulging in vain-glorious boastings, or am anxious to blazon forth the importance of my tribe.
- blown So we're blown up just the same.
- mullion When I think of my life in Mullion House and my life here!"
- pillion We have a horse and pillion here in the wood in readiness for you, and I should advise you to ride at once with your wife for Sluys or some other seaport, and thence take ship either into Holland or to England.
- Baling Biofuels operations generate additional jobs in the feedstock supply chain, which represents income for farmers, baling operators and transportation.
- Balling Then jolted to a halt, hands balling at his sides.
- Bolton During the third part of a century he held the living of Rivington, near Bolton-le-Moors.
35 words made from the letters BLLION
4 letter words made from BLLION:bill, bilo, bino, blon, boil, boin, boll, ibon, ilbo, inlo, lilo, lino, liol, lion, loin, nobi, noli, obin.
5 letter words made from BLLION:billo, bolin, bolli, lolin, niblo.
3 letter words made from BLLION:bin, ill, ilo, ion, lin, llb, lob, nib, nil, nob, obi, oil.