What is the correct spelling for BLOBAL?
This word (Blobal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BLOBAL
- babel The newspaper through which he looks out so complacently into the great "Babel," has been printed in the great Babel itself, and brought by the poor postman, with his "spattered boots, strapped waist, and frozen locks," to the recluse sitting comfortably by his fireside.
- balboa But a new view became necessary after Balboa had crossed the isthmus of Panama and looked out upon the endless waters of the Pacific, and after Magellan and his Spanish comrades had sailed round the foot of the continent, and then pressed on across the Pacific to the real Indies.
- blab No headsman can tear from me with red-hot pincers what I know about you, and no stately youth can wheedle it out of me with fond caresses; but a single shifty look from you may make me blab .
- blob Blake's shot had apparently struck home squarely in the center of that vulnerable blob .
- bluebell Then we shall also be able to note a mast standing out of the water-all that is left, saving floating wreckage, of the ill-fated yacht the Bluebell .