What is the correct spelling for BLOBK?
This word (Blobk) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BLOBK
- blab He would blab it all over the county.
- black "She's a wild thing-has never had anybody but me to look after her," he said to Mrs. Cameron, the black head under his hand.
- blank They, too, were blank .
- bleak Amid the bleak hills around are to be found constant remains of ancient British villages, rather in the manner of the Picts' houses of Scotland.
- blink An eye-blink, the hours between sunrise and sunset, a moon, or a season, it doesn't matter.
- blob Then he caught sight of the pink blob by the fireplace in the hall.
- bloc A huge movement, therefore, was being set on foot to surround us and capture the whole commando en bloc .
- block "He killed his wife because he hated her; because, whether it were her fault or not, she was a stumbling-block in his path.
- bloke "Wal, the big bloke swaggered all over me, an' I seen right off thet he didn't have sense enough to be turned.
- BLOBS Blobs of light are cast off from her bows as she rounds the familiar sandspit and glides to her moorings.
- blabs He who blabs and blazons his friendship gets not one kiss the more; but he who goes discreetly preserves life and love and fame.