What is the correct spelling for BLOCADE?
This word (Blocade) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BLOCADE
- blade Quickly he opened the largest blade.
- blockade Fleets operating near the enemy's coast will be vulnerable from land aircraft bases, and thus close blockade will be rendered increasingly difficult.
- blockaded After things are more settled, you can come back and get away on a British, or French, or Dutch vessel, if the port isn't too closely blockaded.
- blocked At present the river was blocked again and, being unable to run freely, overflowed on both sides.
- brocade She had seated herself, at his invitation, in a large, straight-backed armchair covered with a fine brocade, gold on a crimson background, whose age only enhanced its beauty.
- locate Tom Dillard told me that you were the new doctor the Herald said was coming here to locate, and that your name was Glenning.
- Blacked Perhaps he'd just blacked out for a minute and the kid had gone out the door.
- Blockader A third rocket from the signaling blockader contradicted him.
- blockades In those days of navigation laws, blockades, hostile cruisers, hungry privateers, and bloodthirsty pirates, the smaller craft was often the better, for it was wiser to brave nature's moods in a cockle-shell than to attract men's notice in a great ship.
- blogged The museum's decision to show works from the collection of one of its trustees raised some ethical red flags by several bloggers, and gained momentum with a front page article on The New York Times followed by considerable coverage elsewhere, including an