What is the correct spelling for BLOCKA?
This word (Blocka) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BLOCKA
- black I remember a few years later, a gentleman with beautiful black hair and whiskers walking home from church on Sunday with us; and, somehow, I didn't like him or his deep voice, and I was jealous that his hand should touch my mother's in touching me-which it did. Ooh, woman in black It's too late now I can't turn back 'Cause I'm a fool for that woman – Woman In Black by foreigner
- blake "Neither did I," returned Blake .
- bleak He left the cold winds and bleak trails above him.
- bloc bicameral National Congress or Congreso Nacional consists of the Senate (72 seats; members are elected by direct vote; presently one-third of the members elected every two years to serve six-year terms) and the Chamber of Deputies (257 seats; members are elected by direct vote; one-half of the members elected every two years to serve four-year terms) elections: Senate - last held 28 October 2007 (next to be held in 2009); Chamber of Deputies - last held last held 28 October 2007 (next to be held in 2009) election results: Senate - percent of vote by bloc or party - NA; seats by bloc or party - FV 12, UCR 4, CC 4, other 4; Chamber of Deputies - percent of vote by bloc or party - NA; seats by bloc or party - FV 5, UCR 10, PJ 10, PRO 6, CC 16, FJ 2, other 31; note - Senate and Chamber of Deputies seating reflect the number of replaced senators and deputies, rather than the whole Senate and Chamber of Deputies
- bloch BLOCH, MARCUS ELIESER, a naturalist, born at Anspach, of Jewish descent; his "Ichthyology" is a magnificent national work, produced at the expense of the wealthiest princes of Germany (1723-1799).
- block Sullivan, who had been on top of the block -house, came down the ladder almost without touching it.
- blockade Blockade-running became a recognised business.
- blockage While ERCP can be used to remove a specific stone that is causing a blockage to allow drainage, it cannot remove all stones in the gallbladder.
- blocked As the loaded truck started off with a roar, they blocked the road.
- blocker The traditional banana beer processing (as described in the banana beer page and in Blocker et al.
- bloke Born January 1st, 1849. Ascended, December 8th, 19-' 'Oh, I know the bloke now!
- bock boch-en, to strike, bock -en, to push with the horn; Su. G. bock , a stroke; Isl. buck-a, calcitrare.
- Blacks Frequently local vigilance comittees tried to prevent the arrest of blacks in their midst.
- blog Antipodeans, inhabitants of Australia and New Zealand; see Antipodes Antipodeans, 20th-century Australian art group Antipodes (sculpture) by Jim Sanborn Antipode (journal), an academic journal and related blog Antipodes, the official journal of the American Association for Australian Literary Studies The Antipodean, an Australian illustrated periodical first published from 1892 to 1980 Antipodean Pharmaceuticals Inc, a pharmaceutical research and development company Risley (circus act), a circus skill that involves juggling with one's feet while lying on ones back; a form of acrobalance Antipode (supersonic business aircraft concept) by Charles Bombardier
- blocks Then, when they had learned the use of bronze and iron tools, they cut the stones into huge blocks of regular shape.
- blocs The front vowed to maintain equidistance towards the two major blocs in Bihari politics, the Rashtriya Janata Dal and the National Democratic Alliance, condemning them as 'casteist and communal.
63 words made from the letters BLOCKA
3 letter words made from BLOCKA:abc, abo, alb, boa, cab, cob, col, kob, lab, lac, lao, lob, oak, oca, oka, ola.
4 letter words made from BLOCKA:akol, alko, alok, back, bako, balk, blak, bloc, boal, bock, boka, bola, bolk, calk, coal, cola, kcal, klao, koca, kola, kolb, labo, lack, lkab, loba, lock, obal, ocak, ocal, okal.
5 letter words made from BLOCKA:bakol, balck, balko, black, block, bolca, clabo, cloak, cobla, colak, kabol, kobal, kocab, lacob, locka, oblak, olack.